Kinex Pneumatic Bottle Cappers - PS Series
PS™ Pneumatic Bottle Cappers tighten screw and lug caps from 10 mm to 130 mm. They are easy to use and a good choice when torque accuracy and repeatablilty are crucial. The torque output is easily adjusted by turning an external torque dial with your fingers. PS™ Capping Machines run on compressed air at 90 psi; they are very quiet and comfortable to use.
PS™ capping machines are lightweight and include ergonomic features such as push to start and automatic shut off.
How it works
PS™ capping machines are very easy to use. The operator lowers the chuck onto the cap to be tightened. With a gentle push down (push to start-there are no levers to depress) the machine starts and tightens the cap in a fraction of a second. When the cap reaches the pre set torque, the machine automatically shuts off (auto-shut-off), signaling the operator to go to the next cap.
Works with many different sized caps
- Need to tighten small caps? The PS-100 can handle your small cap requirements, applying as little as 2 inch. lbs. of torque.
- Need to tighten large caps? Featuring an extremely powerful motor and special gearing, the PS-300 Power Cap™ is designed to handle caps up to 130 mm in diameter with ease and precision.
- Tightens caps from 10mm to 130mm
- External Torque Adjustment Dial
- Precise repeatable torque ranging from 2-110 inch.lbs
- Can be used as a De-Capper
- Easy to setup, easy to use
- Quick change chuck
- Push to Start
- Automatic Shutoff
- Quiet operation
- Soft ergonomic grip
- Compact Size